Yesterday we headed up to Thanksgiving Point to enjoy the Tulips with our neighbors! The weather was beautiful and Chloe had such a fun time with her little friend Saxon.
Chloe took this picture. Not too bad, eh?
Getting ready to roll down her first hill!
The tulips were beautiful! I hope I can get some of the bulbs when they dig them up and sell them at the end of the season!
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Tulip Festival
Posted by Strong Family at 5:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I would love to just let me know when i can any evening around 6 is perfect for lighting or any Sat works great for me too.. :) my email is hdh481@aol.com.
Hey Sandra!! Its Marcie. Just wanted to let you know I spoke with the nursing supervisor at UVRMC. He realized your situation and thinks it is all retarded too. He said they are on a hiring freeze. i will keep my ears open for you. Good luck!
Post a Comment