So I am very guilty of slacking on the postings...it's now to the point where I skip everything that has happened in between November and now and just start from today!
Life has been very busy these past few months. Mike and I are working, Chloe has school, trying to get ready for the baby in a few weeks...and the endless list of things I want to get done before having the baby. I'll try and get a good post with pictures of the past few months on here, but I'm not promising anything! haha...we've got some cute ones of Chloe at her first ski lesson!
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Can You Say SLACKER?!
Posted by Strong Family at 10:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I was just thinking about what a slacker you have been haha. Wow you guys will love having your new baby. Chloe is just going to die. How fun. Life with 3 has been manageable but let just say I plan to never leave my house. I cannot wait to see the new babe. Hope all goes well!
I wanna see pictures of the big, round belly before it's gone! XO
Post a Comment