Chloe got to enjoy Halloween three days in a row. Her preschool party was Thursday, then we had our ward trunk or treat on Friday, then regular Halloween festivities on Saturday. It was fun dressing her up as "Alice". She was so stinkin' cute!
Her friend Elle was a darling bumblebee! I LOVE her hair all curly!
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Halloween
Posted by Strong Family at 12:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Chloe looks so cute! I'm sad I missed the trunk or treat. I feel like we haven't seen you forever! Congrats on the new little one!
Oh how cute! Chloe is seriously too dang cute for her own good! And such personality to boot. We missed you on Halloween, we came with the McVey's to trick or treat, but nobody home:( I hope you had a good night, and thanks again for the pumpkin carving, it was so fun!
Post a Comment