Friday, February 13, 2009

Pay It Forward!

Here is how it works...the first three people to leave a comment on this post will receive, at some point during the year, a handmade gift from me! What it is and when it arrives will be a total surprise!

The catch is that you must participate as well. Before you leave your comment here, write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going!

What creativeness will I come up with to send?...Hmmm...

1 comments:

Marriage matters said...

Dear Sandra,
Guess who? I'll give you some hints: "I have a mole?" "You are the devil in disguise" "Walk like an Egyptian" I'll go to your cheerleading if you go to my poms." "Time to go prom dress shopping." "Baby doll dresses are in" "Sweeney and Caffee are not" "Let's go toliet paper Jessica's house." "Let's go swimming at Cuerton's house"
I love you!
Love, me
P.S. you don't need to send me a gift . . .I just thought perfect timing to check your blog. . .I haven't for over a year now. I have one I just barley started.
wwwshanandjaharris.blogspot.com