Monday, June 23, 2008

Fairview

This past weekend was the Strong Family's annual trip to Fairview for camping and fun!



We had a great time relaxing with family and going on four wheeler rides. Chloe loved going on "wrides"! If she could have had it her way, we'd be on rides all day long. She would fall asleep within minutes of getting on and would sleep through the first little bit of the trails. When she woke up, she loved being in front and waving at the deer we saw and other riders on the trails.



Chloe had so much fun playing with all her cousins! She was non-stop the whole time. Here are some of the kids waiting for hot dogs!



So, I'm sitting down and talking while Chloe is climbing on and off of the Power Wheels when all of a sudden she takes off through camp! She instantly got the biggest smile on her face as she is riding all over the place. She even started to get a little daring and take her hands off the handles.


Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!



Look at my sweet jammies my Grandma Baun made me!



If I wasn't playing on a four wheeler, you could probably find me over at Steven and Shelby's playing with Jezzabel, Cheech, and Raven...or their kennel!!



Too Cool!!



I love camping!!!

3 comments:

Moss Family said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. Chloe has grown up so much.

Potter Family said...

She looks awesome in her pjs--love them. I bet the camping group is getting huge with all the new grandkids!! There looked like there were a bunch of cousins her age. How fun!!!

shawfamily said...

how fun! I cant believe how big chloe it gettin.. she's so dang cute.. man time really flys huh? you guys should take a little road trip down here and come play :)