Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Look Out PWBA, Here I Come!

For Uncle Kody's birthday, we went bowling at FatCats. Although this wasn't Chloe's first time at a bowling alley, this was the first time she actually bowled her own game. Her Daddy is so proud of her, she's a natural.

Lucky for us, they have cool ramps for the kids to roll the ball down. Otherwise, I don't know if the ball would make it down the lane without help from Mom or Dad. We would put the ball on the ramp and Chloe would run up to it and push it off. Instead of watching the ball go down the alley she would climb under the ramp like a jungle gym.

After the pins would knock down, Chloe would run over to the ball return and wait so patiently for the ball to come back to her. She would point her finger as if telling the ball what to do. SO CUTE!

During one of her turns, while waiting for her ball to come back, I turned my attention to American Idol. When I looked down at her, she had managed to pick up the 10 lb ball from the return and started to carry it to me. She's one "Strong" girl.


It was a really fun night, and most importantly Chloe had a blast. Plus, she kicked my butt! I didn't even break 100 and she got 134 all by herself!

Oh Yeah! Check out that speed, baby!

Dad, playing with his balls!
Impressed?

Did you know they make bowling shoes this small?

I love bowling!!

2 comments:

Moss Family said...

Well there we have it. We are going to have Chloe and Corbin go bowling when we come up. To this day Corbin still talkes about how the ball knocks over the pins.

The Thomas Family said...

Oh my heck, that is so cute! Those shoes are cute. When are you getting Chloe her first pair? We will have to take Elle one time together.