I found out today that one of my cute roommates from Ricks passed away on Wednesday after a 5 1/2 year battle with cancer. She was great, and we had a fun time as roommates.
It's not fair that three young children will grow up without their mom. I hate cancer.
Friday, September 11, 2009
Posted by Strong Family at 9:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I HATE cancer too. I actually have a cancer sucks button on my fridge. I am so sorry to hear about your friend...That's no good. In one year we had my mom with ovarian and Dan's dad with a sarcoma in his leg...we have been so lucky to not loose either one, but what an ordeal. Where is the cure?
I cried and cried when I read about Brittney. I just couldn't believe it took her life in the end. She fought it for so long, I kinda thought she always would. But those were good times at Ricks, weren't they?
Post a Comment