Chloe Jo Strong was born August 28, 2006 at 8:00am. She weighed 7 lbs. 13 oz. and was 21 in long!

Such a proud Daddy!
One of my favorite pictures of Chloe and I

6 month photo shoot
Look who turned 1!!!
18 months
2nd Birthday
All grown up!
I can't believe my little baby is three years old. Seriously, where does the time go. I had no idea I could love someone SO much as I do Chloe. Being her mom has been such a blessing in my life. She is the best little girl anyone could ask for. Happy Birthday Chloe Jo! Your Daddy and I love you more than anything!
Saturday, August 29, 2009
My Baby is Three!!!
Posted by Strong Family at 5:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
seriously she is soooo cute! Happy Birthday Chloe!!!! Three??? are you dying? That is so crazy, and my oh my it goes fast right? Glad to see you blogging again sandra!! I've missed you.
Happy Birthday Chloe!!! Cute pictures! -Annie
I have missed you too... Happy Birthday to sweet Chloe. She is so cute I love all those pictures and can't believe that she is 3!
Happy Birthday Chloe. Mike and Sandra you are such great parents, and have a sweet little girl!!
she is so cute.. hey can i get your sisters phone number i need to call her about next weeks pictures. :) thanks..
Post a Comment