Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Mike and Chloe surprised me with breakfast in bed this morning before he had to head off to work for the day. It was yummy. I got a sweet Jumbo saute pan...now I don't have to cook fajitas and chicken parm in shifts; because my other pan is too small!

I love being a mom...although the "terrible two's" have kicked into high gear here at the Strong house. My favorite is the meltdowns she has about EVERYTHING! haha. Seriously though, Chloe is the sweetest little girl. I love her kisses and how she always says "cuddle me" through out the day, her fake laugh is awesome, and she is such a good helper. I am truly blessed with a great little girl.


This is one of my favorite pictures of Chloe and I. She was almost six months old when this was taken.


This was the other day. She fell asleep watching her show while I was getting ready. SO CUTE!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the mom's out there! Thanks for all you do.

3 comments:

Marcie said...

Happy Mothers Day Sandra!! Hope it was fantastico. Cute pics by the way.

RUNNERGIRL said...

how fun!!! she is such a sweet little girl! Happy Mother's Day (yesterday!)

Jaime Stephens said...

That picture of Chloe sleeping is priceless! SO cute, she is looking so old..